Contact IT Support
If you know your UMKC password: submit a ticket online to report an IT issue, request help with an IT service, or if you have an IT related question not addressed by the FAQ links below.
During business hours, you can call the UMKC Technology Support Center for live assistance at 816.235.2000. Current hours for phone support are available at https://www.umkc.edu/is/support/
- Click the Contact IT Support button on this page, or save a bookmark directly to the UMKC IT Portal
- Login with your UMKC username and password
- Click the Report a Problem button within the Portal to view a list of categories.
- Select a category that best fits your issue or question, or use the search bar in the upper right corner.
- Selecting a category will automatically route your ticket to the IT group best suited to address your issue.
- Depending on the category you choose, you may be prompted to provide additional information related to your issue.
- If you are not sure which category to pick or are unable to find a category related to your needs, select 'Help, I'm Lost' from the UMKC IT Portal home page, you can return to the home page by clicking the UMKC logo in the top left corner of the portal.
Or you can send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a ticket will be created for you in the UMKC IT Portal.