English Language High School Summer Camps
- Airport Pickup and Return
- 15 Hours of Classroom Instructions
- Social and Cultural Activities
- Visit a University Class of Interest
- Live in the UMKC Dormitories
Participants will be regular students and will have all access to university facilities, including:
- Cafeteria and campus food vendors
- State of the art campus computer labs
- Beautiful gym with year-round heated pool
2 week, 3 week or 4 week programs
Contact us for more on details and costs
High School students must be accompanied by a responsible adult. A minimum of 10 students are required for the project, and a group coordinator is required to particpate. Group coordinators will receive free tuition and housing, but will be responsible for all meals.
Choice of Social and Cultural Activities, including:
- Local Amusement Parks
- Kansas City Royals Baseball Game
- Kansas City Zoo
- Country Club Plaza Shopping and Music
- Nelson Atkins Museum of Art
- Miniature Golf and Go-Kart Racing
- Music Show
- City Bus Tour of Kansas City
ALI at a glance
ALI students have all-day access to a state-of-the-art language laboratory.
Classes are small.
All levels of instruction
There is no TOEFL requirement for ALI classes.
Social and cultural activities are part of the program.
Features a fun and friendly atmosphere with fantastic teachers.
Includes preparation for TOEFL.
Applied Language Institute
5301 Rockhill Road
Kansas City, MO 64110
Hours: Monday – Friday,
8 am – 4 pm