- Fall Semester deadline is June 15. Spring Semester deadline is November 1.
- For students with fewer than 60 transferable credits, the Fall semester deadline is June 15 and the Spring Semester deadline is November 15.
- For students with 60 or more transferable credits, you are encouraged to apply and enroll as early as possible.
Conservatory of Music and Dance
- Fall semester deadline is December 1. Spring semester deadline is November 1.
Six-Year Medicine Program
- Regular Fall semester deadline is November 1.
- March 1 (Fall semester admission only)
- Clinical Entry Level Program: February 1 (Fall semester admission only)
- RDH to BSDH Degree Completion Program: February 1 (Summer semester admission only)
Institute for Urban Education
- Priority deadline is April 1
- Fall semester priority deadline is March 15. Spring Semester priority deadline is October 31.
- Priority deadline for student housing is May 1.
- Freshman students seeking consideration for the Trustees' Scholar Award must apply for admission and postmark application materials by December 1.
- Freshman students who apply for admission and postmark application materials by the priority deadline of January 15 will automatically be considered for renewable university scholarships.
- Transfer students who apply for admission and postmark application materials by the priority deadline of February 15 (Fall semester) or November 15 (Spring semester) will automatically be considered for renewable university scholarships.
- View individual scholarship information.
Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid form is required for many kinds of financial aid. Complete an online form at fafsa.gov. The UMKC priority deadline is February 1. UMKC’s FAFSA code is 002518.
New Student Orientation
- All freshman students are required to attend Orientation, while transfer students are highly encouraged to attend. Registration for Orientation begins mid-March. Visit the Orientation page for more information(Fall semester admission only).
Completing the application process does not serve as a statement of acceptance or admission to the University of Missouri-Kansas City.