UMKC Catalog


Requirements for Teacher Certification in Foreign Languages
Certification as a Foreign Language teacher (K-12) in either Kansas or Missouri requires that a student complete specific requirements in Spanish, French or German and the School of Education. A separate application for teacher education is required. For further information about the program, contact Dr. Reckley Vallejos,, and the School of Education at (816) 235-2234.