UMKC Catalog


Financial Assistance for Doctoral Students
Graduate assistantships are available to prospective doctoral students, but are highly competitive. Currently, most full-time Ph.D. students in the CSEE department are supported either as a graduate assistant or as graduate research assistant, or as graduate teaching assistant.

Doctoral students already in the program are eligible to apply for several fellowships available from the School of Graduate Studies. Check the School of Graduate Studies Web site at for additional information.