- Students will be able to identify and articulate scholarly problems and questions based on evidence and approaches from more than one disciplinary area at an advanced level.
- Students will be able to gather and organize the primary source materials and raw data needed to answer these questions at an advanced level.
- Students will be able to analyze relevant primary source materials and raw data to create a coherent answer to a scholarly problem or question at an advanced level.
- Students will be able to critically appraise scholarly conversations in multiple fields, create a coherent interpretation, and take a critical position in these debates.
- Students will be able to effectively communicate, at an advanced level, the results of their work via either expository prose or a creative work to an audience that does not specialize in their area of study or share their disciplinary perspective.