Students completing the Clinical Psychology (Health Emphasis) Track will demonstrate:
- Competence in the evaluation, conduct, and dissemination of research.
- Entry-level skill in the delivery of empirically-supported clinical services, including science-practice integration in assessment, treatments, and preventive interventions.
- Ethical conduct and high professional standards in research and clinical situations, including sensitivity to issues of diversity in research and practice.
- Knowledge in the theoretical and scientific foundations of clinical health psychology and skill in clinical health psychology research and evidence-based, entry-level practice, as it is integrated within the broader context of clinical psychology.
- Understanding of the breadth areas of scientific psychology and their application to clinical and clinical health psychology.