Student Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of the B.A. in Theatre, a student will have:
- demonstrated an ability to communicate ideas in clear and correct writing.
- studied a sampling of world dramatic literature.
- experienced an overview of the working theatre: in performance, design, direction, and technical production.
- learned the basic skills that will make it possible to pursue an advanced degree in performance, design, technical production or theatre history.
- assimilated the etiquette and ethics of interacting with others in the theatrical profession.