The Bloch School MBA graduate will develop a professional perspective for a career in business, and will be able to:
- Define, analyze, and evaluate business decisions in a global setting through an integrated analysis using tools found in the major business disciplines.
- Effectively demonstrate critical thinking skills in inference, analysis, and evaluation.
- Demonstrate the ability to work in teams.
- Conceptualize a complex issue into a coherent written statement and/or oral presentation.
- Demonstrate mastery of fundamental quantitative tools by successfully using those tools to interpret and evaluate quantitative information and synthesize that information with relevant non-quantitative information in order to arrive at a business decision.