Upon graduation from the B.B.A. program, a student will be able to:
- Demonstrate technical competence in domestic and global business through the study of major disciplines within the fields of business.
- Define, analyze and devise solutions for structured and unstructured business problems and issues by using cohesive and logical reasoning patterns for evaluating information, materials and data.
- Conceptualize a complex issue into a coherent written statement and oral presentation.
- Exhibit competence in the uses of technology in modern organizational operations.
- Demonstrate the fundamentals of creating and managing innovation, new business development and high-growth potential entities.