The Bloch School M.S.F. graduate will
- Analyze financial statements.
- Utilize financial statement information to make investment decisions.
- Value business entities (both public and private).
- Utilize financial modeling techniques to reach financial decisions.
- Understand the interconnectivity of global financial markets.
- Understand how to manage risks.
- Understand how to utilize various asset classes to achieve portfolio objectives.
- Understand how to value a variety of financial securities.