UMKC Catalog


CSEE Graduate Academic Regulations - Petitions

Any exception to academic policy and regulations or to the degree requirements (e.g. deficiency waiver) must be requested through a written petition. The petition form is available from the CSEE Department Office and on the Web; the completed petition which includes an explanation for the petition should be submitted to the CSEE Department Office. The degree program coordinator or his/her designee will review petitions and communicate the result to the student. It is important that the petition include any necessary documents as attachments for a timely decision.