UMKC Catalog


CSEE Graduate Academic Regulations - Ineligibility

Ineligible students may petition the CSEE graduate committee to be re-enrolled. Such petitions will be reviewed by the graduate committee whose ruling is final. An ineligible student will only be approved for further graduate study under the terms of a restrictive probation in the form of a written contract between the student and the CSEE department. The CSEE department may render a student ineligible regardless of the student's GPA. Such procedures are rare and will involve a recommendation to the dean of the School of Graduate Studies.