UMKC Catalog


School of Law Administrative Rules - Alcoholic Beverages

It is a violation of University regulations to use, sell, purchase or serve alcoholic beverages on University property unless specifically approved by the Vice Chancellor for Student Affiars and Enrollment Management.

Student groups desiring approval must request the approval at least two weeks prior to the date of the intended use. Request forms are available in the dean's office.