- We're moving! Our new location will be room 115 in the Administrative Center. We will be closing at 3pm on Tuesday, May 22 and will re-open on Thursday, May 24 at 8am in our new location.
- Special hours: May 29 - June 6, Monday - Thursday 8am-6pm, Friday 8am-5pm
- Do you need UMKC Central assistance? Submit a ticket by signing into Remedy with your
username and password.
- Follow UMKC Central on Twitter
- Find out what other services are available in the Atterbury Student Success Center
- Are you a Military Service-member or Veteran? Visit the Student Veterans Virtual
- Like UMKC Central on Facebook
- All of us in Student Affairs and Enrollment Management support your academic success!
- Check out UMKC Central's YouTube Channel. Be sure to "Like" our first video
About UMKC Central
UMKC Central is a place for students to take care of their core business
transactions related to Admissions, Financial Aid and Scholarships, Cashiers and Collections, and Registration and Records. Our staff is cross-trained in a variety of functions to help make the student experience a breeze. With key services in one location, students can get help with problems, gain additional information to manage the enrollment process, or perform transactions to meet their academic and financial objectives. Located in the
Atterbury Student Success Center, UMKC Central provides students with one focal point for answering questions and getting assistance..
The mission of UMKC Central is to promote student success by leveraging technology and other resources to
- Provide interactive enrollment resources
- Offer exceptional customer service
- Provide a single location enhanced by a virtual presence to address enrollment and business needs