Check my grades
- Log on to Pathway at http://pathway.umkc.edu.
- Type in your username and password and click Sign In.
- If you have not set up your username and password or forgot them, go to
Note: If this is the first-time on Pathway, you must E-Consent by clicking UM E-Consent on the bottom of the left menu.
- In the menu on the left, click on Self-Service.
- In the menu on the left, click on Student Center.
- In the Academics sections, under Academic History, click on Grades.
- If you have attended UMKC more than one term, select the term for which you want to view grades. (If you have only attended UMKC one semester, you will not see this screen.)
- Click the yellow Continue button.
- Individual grades and grade points for each class are displayed in the chart at the top of the page labeled Official Grades.
- In the Term Statistics chart, you can see both a term GPA and credit hours earned (in the From Enrollment column) and a cumulative GPA and credit hours earned (in the Cumulative Total column).
- The Units Not for GPA section includes transfer credits earned as well as classes you may have elected to take for Credit/No Credit.
- To print this information, use the print feature of your internet browser (File menu, then select print, or click the printer icon across the top of the page.)
- To see grades for a different term, click the yellow Change Term button at the top of the page.