My account holds
- Log on to Pathway at http://pathway.umkc.edu.
- Type in your username and password and click Sign In.
- If you have not set up your username and password or forgot them, go to
Note: If this is the first-time on Pathway, you must E-Consent by clicking UM E-Consent on the bottom of the left menu.
- In the menu on the left, click on Self-Service
- In the menu on the left, click on Student Center
- View any holds on your student account in the right-hand side
- You may need to have these holds removed before you can register for classes.
- If advising is required for you, you will have an academic advising hold. Your advisor can remove this hold, but make sure to meet with your advisor prior to your registration start time.