- Spring 2018 student permits will be available to order online only beginning
- All permits will be mailed to the student. At the end of the application process a temporary permit is available online for you to print out. Simply place the temporary permit on your dash. The permit will be mailed to your address within 5 business days. If the permit is not received in 10 days please visit the Parking and Transportation office. You can order online at home, or use one of the kiosk's available in the lobby of the Parking
and Transportation office. Please go to the
Permits page to make your purchase.
- Ample parking can
be found in the Cherry Street Parking Structure located at Oak and 50th St. Metered parking is
located on the fifth level of the parking structure along with a
- Information about employee permit rates can be found on the
- You can pay a ticket online with American Express, Master Card, Visa or Discover.
Tickets are not available online until the day after the date of issue.
Ticket must be paid within ten days of receipt in order to pay using the
Parking online payment option.
After this ten day period you will need to pay using the Pathway system
or by going to the Cashiers Office.
NO FREE PARKING ON CAMPUS, DAY OR NIGHT
UMKC Parking and Transportation is responsible for everything related to parking on the UMKC campuses. Please be aware the campus speed limit is 10 MPH and there is NO FREE PARKING ON CAMPUS, DAY OR NIGHT. Individuals have these options for campus parking:
- Park and pay at a meter
- Purchase a parking permit
Information about parking regulations, permits, meters, special event parking and tickets can be found on this site.