- The Parking and Transportation Department’s campus location is temporarily closed and the department is operating remotely. We can be reached
between 8am-5pm, Monday through Friday via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via
voicemail by calling 816-235-5256.
- Summer 2020 student permits will be available to
order online only beginning Friday, June 12. Permits for the 2020-2021 academic year are scheduled to go on sale on July 27th.
- All permits will be mailed to the student. At the end of the application process a temporary permit is available online for you to print out. Simply place the temporary permit on your dash. The permit will be mailed to your address within 5 business days. If the permit is not received in 10 days please
contact the Parking and Transportation office. You can order online
anywhere you have access to a printer. Please go to the
Permits page to make your purchase.
- Ample parking can
be found in the Cherry Street Parking Structure located at Oak and 50th St. Metered parking is
located on the fifth level of the parking structure along with a
- Information about employee permit rates can be found on the
- You can pay a ticket online with American Express, Master Card, Visa or Discover.
Tickets must be paid within ten days of receipt in order to pay using the
Parking online payment option.
After this ten day period you will need to pay using the Pathway system
or via the Office of Cashiers and Collections.
NO FREE PARKING ON CAMPUS, DAY OR NIGHT
UMKC Parking and Transportation is responsible for everything related to parking on the UMKC campuses. Please be aware the campus speed limit is 10 MPH and there is NO FREE PARKING ON CAMPUS, DAY OR NIGHT. Individuals have these options for campus parking:
- Park and pay at a meter
- Purchase a parking permit
Information about parking regulations, permits, meters, special event parking and tickets can be found on this site.