There are many computer labs on the Volker and Hospital Hill campuses. Information Services (IS) manages some but not all of these labs. These pages only list information for the IS-managed labs.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW TO SEE LAB HOURS
- Spring Semester Lab Hours ( Spring Semester: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 - Friday, May 11, 2018 )
- Spring Break Lab Hours ( Spring Break: Saturday, March 24, 2018 - Saturday, March 31, 2018 )
- Summer Intercession 1 Lab Hours ( Summer Intercession I: Saturday, May 12, 2018 - Sunday, June 03, 2018 )
- Summer Semester Lab Hours ( Summer Semester: Monday, June 04, 2018 - Friday, July 27, 2018 )
- Summer Intercession 2 Lab Hours ( Summer Intercession II: Saturday, July 29, 2017 - Sunday, August 20, 2017 )
- Fall Semester Lab Hours ( Fall Semester: Monday, August 21, 2017 - Friday, December 15, 2017 )
- Thanksgiving Break Lab Hours ( ThanksGiving Break: Saturday, November 18, 2017 - Saturday, November 25, 2017 )
- Winter Break Lab Hours ( Winter Break: Saturday, December 16, 2017 - Monday, January 15, 2018 ) Note -- printers are shut down 15 minutes before the labs close. Remote Labs are available so that you can access many software applications from home. Available software depends on which school you are enrolled in. To see a complete list of available software, login to our Remote Labs through this web page:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving holiday
- Christmas Day
General Student Computer Lab Locations
You can find general use student computer labs at the following locations:You can view maps for the Volker and Hospital Hill campuses with buildings that house general use student computing labs highlighted in green by clicking these links:
Building Room(s) # of Computers Phone Number Bloch School of Management 110 16 (816) 235-5488 Health Sciences Building 3304 30 (816) 235-6635 Miller Nichols Library 2nd Floor 48 (816) 235-5307 Royall Hall 303 42 (816) 235-5896 Student Union 210 19 (816) 235-5489
- Workstations running Windows 10,
- Black and white laser printers,
- A scanner, and
- Adaptive equipment (this equipment consists of tables with adjustable height, screen magnifiers, and text-to-speech software).
Other Computer Lab and Kiosk Locations
Information on other IS-managed computing facilities can be found here:
If you are having problems in any of the public labs please contact one of the Lab Student Assistants for help.
If student assistants are unavailable in your lab you may also contact the UMKC Call Center for assistance.