Site Licensed Software for UMKC Apple Computers
UMKC Information Services provides a collection of site licensed software for UMKC owned Apple computers. This software is installed via the UMKC Self Service application which is present on UMKC Apple computers. Please reference the instructions below to find out what applications are available and how to install them.
- Adobe Flash Player
- Audacity Audio Software
- Box Client Software
- Cisco Jabber
- ESET Endpoint Antivirus
- Fetch FTP client
- FileZilla FTP client
- Firefox Browser
- Google Chrome Browser
- Java for OS X
- Microsoft Lync Messaging App
- Microsoft Office 2016 (Includes Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, Word)
- Microsoft Remote Desktop
- Skype for Business
- VLC Media Player
- WebEx Meeting Center
Note: All software is provided in the currently supported version.
Important Note: If you are attempting to install software while away from the UMKC campus network, you must first establish a VPN connection.
- Navigate to the Applications folder, and locate the Self Service application:
Note: If the Self Service application is not present, you will need to contact the UMKC Technology Support Center to request installation.
2. Launch Self Service. Navigate to the All section of Self Service to view the available installers.
3. Select the appropriate installer item, and click Install.