EndNote General Information
EndNote is the industry standard software tool for publishing and managing bibliographies on the Windows and Macintosh desktop. Writers can save countless hours of typing and interpreting style requirements when creating bibliographies for curricula vitae, manuscripts, thesis/dissertations, grant proposals, term papers and other publications.
Licensed operating systems -- Windows and Macintosh
Here's what's NEW in X7!
EndNote Desktop Client
- The site license is available to currently employed faculty and staff members on their university owned machines. EndNote can be installed remotely on most computers. Please contact the IS Call Center or submit a request to have this software installed for you.
- The desktop client is not licensed for student use. Students may
purchase specially priced academic copies of the full desktop client for
their personal use from any of several sources for around $115.
- Students as well as faculty and staff may make use of EndNote Web, the web-based bibliographic service.
- Shortcuts to the web site MyEndNoteWeb are available in all IS managed student labs.
EndNote Take Home Option
There is a take home option for faculty and staff. All UMKC Faculty and Staff users may make a single copy of the install files for take-home installation. Installation media and details can be found here.
- Visit the EndNote web site
- For Technical Support and Services, visit EndNote's support site
- For on-line training, visit EndNote's Product Training site. Online tutorials are ready to assist users 24/7.
- Please contact the software acquisition person if you have any questions about the obtaining or licensing of EndNote or the statistical analysis programs at UMKC.
- Please contact the Call Center at 816-235-2000 or email@example.com if you have any questions about the installation or use of EndNote or the statistical analysis programs at UMKC.
For further information please contact Information Services' software acquisition expert via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 816.235.2220.