What's New in EndNote X7
EndNote X7 eases PDF management, adds formatting tools, and builds on EndNote syncing capabilities.Both enhanced and new tools are available to help you write your CV, paper, manuscript, book or grant application with seamless ease. EndNote X7 introduces :
- An EndNote plug-in for adding citations and reference lists to Microsoft PowerPoint slides (Windows only).
- “Sub-heading” bibliography options for more control and flexibility with the patented Cite While You WriteTM plug-in for Microsoft Word.
- Background synchronization so your work is continuously saved and always available online and accessible through your iPad.
- Enhanced PDF importing, file naming, and organizing options.
- New choices for organizing your research materials using new reference types such as Interview, Podcast, Conference Paper, and Press Release.
- Refinements to the user interface to better streamline key workflows.
- Expanded options for formatting with over 5,000 bibliographic reference styles.
And EndNote’s syncing capabilities let you access all of your citations, attachments, and groups from anywhere, anytime.
Join the EndNote user forum
For further information please contact Information Services' software acquisition expert via email at email@example.com or at 816.235.2220.