Site License Agreement for SPSS
Salient extracts from the Academic Perpetual Software Site License Agreement
- For purposes of this Agreement, any person affiliated with UMKC as a: (i)
full-time or part-time employee, (ii) full-time or part-time faculty member, or
(iii) full-time or part-time student using SPSS for academic research,
teaching, or other university-sponsored purposes can, with the restrictions set
forth below, make use of the SPSS site license.
- Registered UMKC SPSS license holders shall use the SPSS and/or Amos software under
this Agreement only on computers which are; 1) owned or leased by UMKC and 2)
controlled by UMKC, excluding laptops provided to full or part-time students.
- All computers must be located within a UMKC managed or supported
site, except that home use by full-time employees and faculty members on
computers owned or leased by UMKC is permitted.
- Registered UMKC SPSS license holders agree to use the SPSS and/or Amos only as
indicated hereunder and not for commercial timesharing, rental, or service bureau use.
- UMKC Information Services shall maintain records of each copy of SPSS and/or Amos made, which shall include at a minimum the end-users name, telephone number, room location, and mailing address to denote the precise location of each computer for which a copy is made.
View the full Academic Perpetual Software Site License Agreement
For further information please contact Information Services' software acquisition expert via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 816.235.2220.