UMKC Information Services offers software purchasing services and expertise
in product consultation, vendor contracts, volume license agreements,
approval facilitation and purchase/delivery processing.
and telecommunication products, software and services must be purchased
through Information Services and/or require CIO approval.
information on current policies, guidelines and pricing, please reference
the UMKC IT Purchasing Policy,
Software Resources, or
sites or email us at
email@example.com or call the IS Technology Support Center at 816-235-2000.
Campus Software - for UMKC owned computers
- Hardware & Software Support Levels/Standards -
A list of supported software, recommended minimum hardware requirements, and
the three levels of IS technical support can be found here.
- Microsoft Office 2013 -
Support and training resources for Microsoft's Office 2013 suite.
- Microsoft Office 2016 - Available on select new systems.
Faculty & Staff
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft's Home Use Program allows faculty and staff to purchase one
copy of Office at a deeply discounted price.
- You may be eligible to purchase other academically priced software
- Academically Priced Software -
Many software titles can be purchased
as box copies at reduced academic pricing through the UMKC Bookstore.