UMKC Information Services offers software purchasing services and expertise in product consultation, vendor contracts, volume license agreements, approval facilitation and purchase/delivery processing.
ALL IT and telecommunication products, software and services must be purchased through Information Services and/or require CIO approval.
For more information on current policies, guidelines and pricing, please reference the UMKC IT Purchasing Policy, Software Resources, or IT Hardware sites or email us at email@example.com or call the Call Center at 816-235-2000.
Campus Software - for UMKC owned computers
- Universal Campus Image - Campus workstations receive a standard operating system image with a default suite of software.
- Adobe Licensed Software - UMKC receives deeply discounted pricing on all Adobe titles for Staff/Faculty.
- Microsoft Select Software - Special Microsoft pricing is available for Staff/Faculty.
- Miscellaneous Software - Other titles, such as Apple OSX, AutoCAD, ChemOffice, ESRI, and Mathematica are available at reduced prices.
- Site-Licensed Software - Information Services has site-licensed EndNote, Maple, SAS, and SPSS for use by full-time faculty or staff, and students in the Student Computing Labs.
Faculty & Staff
- Microsoft Office - Microsoft's Home Use Program allows faculty and staff to purchase one copy of Office at a deeply discounted price.
- Academically Priced Software - Many software titles can be purchased as box copies at reduced academic pricing through the UMKC Bookstore.