Fall 2016 Class Schedule
School of Medicine
- Note these abbreviations for the days of the week: M-Monday, T-Tuesday, W-Wednesday, R-Thursday, F-Friday, S-Saturday, U-Sunday
- Building names are abbreviated and can be determined by looking at the Campus Map.
- Sections that have not been assigned an instructor are listed with "staff."
- Classes that have not been assigned a classroom are listed with "TBA."
- Classes that do not have a standard meeting pattern are listed with "ARR."
|Course||Title of Course||Credit||Ref. No.||Section||Day||Hour||Bldg.||Room||Instructor||Consent Required||Seats Remaining||Status|
|5506||Anatomy for AAs II||1.0||47789||LEC 0001||ARR||ARR||ARR||Carter,Lance Crawfor||No||8||OPEN|
|5538||Professnlsm- Anesth Asst||0.5||44445||LEC 0001||ARR||ARR||ARR||Guthrie,Melanie J||No||18||OPEN|
|5559||Anes & Co-existing Disea||2.0||43560||LEC 0001||W||2:00P - 4:00P||ARR||ARR||Hladky,Dan T.||No||18||OPEN|
|5562||Anesthesia Clinical Corr||1.0||43561||LEC 0001||TR||4:00P - 6:00P||ARR||ARR||Platz,Trent A||No||30||OPEN|
|5565||Anesthesia Clinical Exp||8.0||45944||CLN 0001||ARR||ARR||ARR||Guthrie,Melanie J||No||18||OPEN|
|5570||Anesthesia Clinical Corr||1.0||45658||LEC 0001||ARR||ARR||INTERNET||Carter,Lance Crawfor||No||21||OPEN|
|Class is taught via the Internet. Go to http://blackboard.umkc.edu/ and log-in with your SSO for complete class information. For help using this resource, contact the Call Center at 816-235-2000.Regular Academic|
|5571||Anesthesia Clinical Expe||16.0||45943||CLN 0001||ARR||ARR||ARR||Guthrie,Melanie J||No||21||OPEN|
|5576||Pharm for Anesth Assist||2.0||45945||LEC 0001||M||1:00P - 3:00P||ARR||ARR||Wooten,James M||No||18||OPEN|
|5577||Methods of Anesthesia II||3.0||43562||LEC 0001||T||2:00P - 4:00P||ARR||ARR||Carter,Lance Crawfor||No||18||OPEN|
|5586||Physiological Model-base||2.0||43563||LEC 0001||T||12:00P - 2:00P||ARR||ARR||Hladky,Dan T.||No||18||OPEN|
|5601||Ped Cong CV Perf I||3.0||47047||LEC 0001||00:00A - 00:00A||ARR||INTERNET||Striker,Carrie L||No||30||OPEN|
|Note: Faculty permission required for enrollment and limited to certified and new graduate perfusionists. Regular Academic|