Fall 2016 Class Schedule
School of Computing & Engineer
- Note these abbreviations for the days of the week: M-Monday, T-Tuesday, W-Wednesday, R-Thursday, F-Friday, S-Saturday, U-Sunday
- Building names are abbreviated and can be determined by looking at the Campus Map.
- Sections that have not been assigned an instructor are listed with "staff."
- Classes that have not been assigned a classroom are listed with "TBA."
- Classes that do not have a standard meeting pattern are listed with "ARR."
Computer Sci Electrical Engr
|Course||Title of Course||Credit||Ref. No.||Section||Day||Hour||Bldg.||Room||Instructor||Consent Required||Seats Remaining||Status|
|5110||Network Architecture I||3.0||45891||LEC 0001||TR||10:00A - 11:15A||RH||00111||Mamun,Md Mainul Isla||Yes||-4||CLOSED|
|5110||Network Architecture I||3.0||45892||LEC 0002||MW||5:30P - 6:45P||CH||00104||Mitchell,Kenneth||No||16||OPEN|
|5690||Advanced Special Topics||3.0||46683||LEC 0001||MW||7:00P - 8:15P||HH||00315||Medhi,Deepankar||No||-2||CLOSED|
|Course Description: - What is Network Analytics? - Review of Statistics and Statistical Methods - Machine Learning: Overview - Network Protocols: Revisit, and what can be measured, error in measurements - Scripting Tools review - Reading of Selected Papers on Network Analytics Prerequisites: Good background in basic statistics. Preferably, two courses in networking such as CSEE 5110, CSEE 5111, CSEE 5113, ECE 5577, ECE 477, or topics courses such as cloud computing. Students are expected to have a reasonable programming background (no restriction on language). Regular Academic|
|Topics: Network Analytics|
|5697||Directed Readings||1.0-3.0||47244||LEC 0001||ARR||ARR||ARR||Medhi,Deepankar||Yes||9||OPEN|
|5699||Research and Dissertatio||1.0-12.0||47262||LEC 0001||ARR||ARR||ARR||Medhi,Deepankar||Yes||8||OPEN|