Fall 2016 Class Schedule
School of Education
- Note these abbreviations for the days of the week: M-Monday, T-Tuesday, W-Wednesday, R-Thursday, F-Friday, S-Saturday, U-Sunday
- Building names are abbreviated and can be determined by looking at the Campus Map.
- Sections that have not been assigned an instructor are listed with "staff."
- Classes that have not been assigned a classroom are listed with "TBA."
- Classes that do not have a standard meeting pattern are listed with "ARR."
|Course||Title of Course||Credit||Ref. No.||Section||Day||Hour||Bldg.||Room||Instructor||Consent Required||Seats Remaining||Status|
|5506||Sp Ed Law Indiv Ed Progr||3.0||46481||LEC 0001||R||4:30P - 7:15P||EDUC||00260||Perry,Rex Dean||No||24||OPEN|
|5510||Practicum in Special Edu||2.0||41229||LEC 0001||M||7:25P - 10:10P||EDUC||00012||Wren,Sarah Kathryn||No||8||OPEN|
|This course requires that students have a cleared and current Missouri background check on file with the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education. Information on the process can be found at: http://www.dese.mo.gov/divteachqual/teachcert/documents/fingerprint_information_form.pdf . Students are responsible for the fees required for background checks.Regular Academic|