Fall 2017 Class Schedule
School of Computing & Engineer
- Note these abbreviations for the days of the week: M-Monday, T-Tuesday, W-Wednesday, R-Thursday, F-Friday, S-Saturday, U-Sunday
- Building names are abbreviated and can be determined by looking at the Campus Map.
- Sections that have not been assigned an instructor are listed with "staff."
- Classes that have not been assigned a classroom are listed with "TBA."
- Classes that do not have a standard meeting pattern are listed with "ARR."
|Course||Title of Course||Credit||Ref. No.||Section||Day||Hour||Bldg.||Room||Instructor||Consent Required||Seats Remaining||Status|
|321||Intro Computing Res Admn||3.0||41506||LEC 0001||TR||2:30P - 3:45P||FH||00460||Kuhail,Mohammad Amin||No||7||OPEN|
|490WD||Special Topics||3.0||45854||LEC 0001||TR||7:00P - 8:15P||FH||00460||Kuhail,Mohammad Amin||No||25||OPEN|
|Topics: Web Development|
|491||Internship||1.0-6.0||41507||LEC 0001||ARR||Chaudhry,Ghulam M||No||17||OPEN|