Fall 2017 Class Schedule
School of Biological Sciences
- Note these abbreviations for the days of the week: M-Monday, T-Tuesday, W-Wednesday, R-Thursday, F-Friday, S-Saturday, U-Sunday
- Building names are abbreviated and can be determined by looking at the Campus Map.
- Sections that have not been assigned an instructor are listed with "staff."
- Classes that have not been assigned a classroom are listed with "TBA."
- Classes that do not have a standard meeting pattern are listed with "ARR."
Life Sciences - Biochemistry
|Course||Title of Course||Credit||Ref. No.||Section||Day||Hour||Bldg.||Room||Instructor||Consent Required||Seats Remaining||Status|
|341||Basic Biochemistry||3.0||41691||LEC 0001||MWF||12:00P - 12:50P||MNLC||00151||Bouyain,Samuel Eric||Yes||1||OPEN|
|Prerequisite: Biol 202, Chem 320 or chem 322 Note: This course is supported by Supplemental Instruction. SI sessions: M 1-2 PM, W 1-2 PM, W 10-11 AM, F 11-12 PM. Students are encouraged to attend the scheduled supplemental sections, but these are not mandatory. Regular Academic|
|341||Basic Biochemistry||3.0||47886||LEC 0002||MWF||12:00P - 12:50P||MNLC||00151||Bouyain,Samuel Eric||Yes||0||CLOSED|
|370||Pharmacy Biochemistry||4.0||45020||LEC 0001||MTWR||08:00A - 08:50A||NHSB||3301||Bame,Karen J||No||9||OPEN|
|370||Pharmacy Biochemistry||4.0||45185||LEC 0002||MTWR||08:00A - 08:50A||ARR||SEE NOTES||Bame,Karen J||No||9||OPEN|
|Note: Lecture will meet in ASC 20. Regular Academic|
|370||Pharmacy Biochemistry||4.0||45186||LEC 0003||MTWR||08:00A - 08:50A||ARR||SEE NOTES||Bame,Karen J||No||4||OPEN|
|Note: Lecture meets in BRR 411. Regular Academic|