Fall 2017 Class Schedule
College of Arts & Sciences
- Note these abbreviations for the days of the week: M-Monday, T-Tuesday, W-Wednesday, R-Thursday, F-Friday, S-Saturday, U-Sunday
- Building names are abbreviated and can be determined by looking at the Campus Map.
- Sections that have not been assigned an instructor are listed with "staff."
- Classes that have not been assigned a classroom are listed with "TBA."
- Classes that do not have a standard meeting pattern are listed with "ARR."
|Course||Title of Course||Credit||Ref. No.||Section||Day||Hour||Bldg.||Room||Instructor||Consent Required||Seats Remaining||Status|
|465P||Hr In Service Industry||4.0||48236||LEC 0002||ARR||ARR||INTERNET||Jacobus,Laurie||No||10||OPEN|
|Class is taught via the Internet. Go to http://blackboard.umkc.edu/ and log-in with your SSO for complete class information. For help using this resource, contact the Call Center at 816-235-2000.Eight Week - Second|
|5610||Phil Of Social Science||3.0||42499||LEC 0001||M||5:30P - 8:15P||RH||00205||Bowles,Douglas||No||9||OPEN|
|5690||Spec Doct Reading||3.0||46749||IND 0001||ARR||ARR||ARR||Bowles,Douglas||Yes||5||OPEN|
|Topics: Prag & Evol Theory|