Spring 2015 Class Schedule
College of Arts & Sciences
- Note these abbreviations for the days of the week: M-Monday, T-Tuesday, W-Wednesday, R-Thursday, F-Friday, S-Saturday, U-Sunday
- Building names are abbreviated and can be determined by looking at the Campus Map.
- Sections that have not been assigned an instructor are listed with "staff."
- Classes that have not been assigned a classroom are listed with "TBA."
- Classes that do not have a standard meeting pattern are listed with "ARR."
|Course||Title of Course||Credit||Ref. No.||Section||Day||Hour||Bldg.||Room||Instructor||Consent Required||Seats Remaining||Status|
|470A||Intern in Foreign Lang||1.0-3.0||15511||IXT 0001||ARR||ARR||ARR||Baker,Kenneth Scott||Yes||20||OPEN|
|470B||Sch/Educ Related Intern||1.0-3.0||15512||IXT 0001||ARR||ARR||ARR||Villamandos,Alberto||Yes||20||OPEN|
|480||Special Topics||1.0-3.0||13145||LEC 0001||00:00A - 00:00A||ARR||ARR||Belaustegui,Luis V||No||27||OPEN|
|Note:Section is for Foreign Language Education majors enrolled in student teaching. Must enroll in TE 437 and TE 419 concurrently. Enrollment in all Teacher Education classes requires admission to the TE program or consent of instructor Regular Academic|
|Topics: FL TE Senior Capstone|
|5899||Required Grad Enrollment||1.0||13210||IND 0001||ARR||ARR||ARR||Baker,Kenneth Scott||No||4||OPEN|