Spring 2015 Class Schedule
College of Arts & Sciences
- Note these abbreviations for the days of the week: M-Monday, T-Tuesday, W-Wednesday, R-Thursday, F-Friday, S-Saturday, U-Sunday
- Building names are abbreviated and can be determined by looking at the Campus Map.
- Sections that have not been assigned an instructor are listed with "staff."
- Classes that have not been assigned a classroom are listed with "TBA."
- Classes that do not have a standard meeting pattern are listed with "ARR."
|Course||Title of Course||Credit||Ref. No.||Section||Day||Hour||Bldg.||Room||Instructor||Consent Required||Seats Remaining||Status|
|202P||The Meaning Of Amer Exp||4.0||15086||LEC 0001||ARR||ARR||INTERNET||Workman,Craig Michae||No||0||CLOSED|
|Note: Meets English 225 requirement. Note: Organizational Meeting Voluntary Dates Fridays Feb 13, Mar 13, May 1 from 5:30-6:30pm in Flarsheim Hall room 306. Regular Academic|