Spring 2015 Class Schedule
College of Arts & Sciences
- Note these abbreviations for the days of the week: M-Monday, T-Tuesday, W-Wednesday, R-Thursday, F-Friday, S-Saturday, U-Sunday
- Building names are abbreviated and can be determined by looking at the Campus Map.
- Sections that have not been assigned an instructor are listed with "staff."
- Classes that have not been assigned a classroom are listed with "TBA."
- Classes that do not have a standard meeting pattern are listed with "ARR."
|Course||Title of Course||Credit||Ref. No.||Section||Day||Hour||Bldg.||Room||Instructor||Consent Required||Seats Remaining||Status|
|307||Hist Christ Mdl Ages to||3.0||14199||LEC 0001||TR||08:30A - 09:45A||HH||00307||Freeman,David Fors||No||9||OPEN|
|Note: Cross=listed with RS 5507, HIST 307A and HIST 5507A Regular Academic|
|5507||Hist of Christ Mid Age-||3.0||14200||LEC 0001||TR||08:30A - 09:45A||HH||00307||Freeman,David Fors||No||2||OPEN|
|Note: Cross-listed with RS 307, HIST 307A and HIST 5507A Regular Academic|
|5587RS||Research Seminar||3.0||12860||IND 0001||ARR||ARR||ARR||Ebersole,Gary L||Yes||5||OPEN|
|5597RS||Non-Thesis Research/Read||1.0-6.0||12861||IND 0001||ARR||ARR||ARR||Ebersole,Gary L||Yes||2||OPEN|
|5680RS||Doctoral Colloquium||3.0||15071||LEC 0001||ARR||ARR||ARR||Ebersole,Gary L||No||10||OPEN|
|5699RS||Dissertation||1.0-15.0||12862||LEC 0001||ARR||ARR||ARR||Ebersole,Gary L||No||3||OPEN|
|5699RS||Dissertation||1.0-15.0||16958||LEC 0002||ARR||ARR||ARR||Huberman,Jennifer M||No||4||OPEN|
|5899||Required Grad Enrollment||1.0||14280||IND 0001||00:00A - 00:00A||ARR||ARR||Ebersole,Gary L||No||8||OPEN|