Spring 2016 Class Schedule
School of Computing & Engineer
- Note these abbreviations for the days of the week: M-Monday, T-Tuesday, W-Wednesday, R-Thursday, F-Friday, S-Saturday, U-Sunday
- Building names are abbreviated and can be determined by looking at the Campus Map.
- Sections that have not been assigned an instructor are listed with "staff."
- Classes that have not been assigned a classroom are listed with "TBA."
- Classes that do not have a standard meeting pattern are listed with "ARR."
|Course||Title of Course||Credit||Ref. No.||Section||Day||Hour||Bldg.||Room||Instructor||Consent Required||Seats Remaining||Status|
|222||Multimedia Prod & Concep||3.0||11862||LEC 0001||TR||1:00P - 2:15P||RH||00202||Burris,Edwin E||No||9||OPEN|
|350||Obj-Orientd Software Dev||3.0||17824||LEC 0001||TR||1:00P - 2:15P||BLOCH||00002||Kuhail,Mohammad Amin||No||1||OPEN|
|426||Practical Network Securi||3.0||14886||LEC 0001||TR||2:30P - 3:45P||KH||00010||Song,Sejun||No||20||OPEN|
|Note: NOT for graduate credit. Regular Academic|
|491||Internship||1.0-6.0||11863||LEC 0001||ARR||ARR||ARR||Chaudhry,Ghulam M||No||18||OPEN|