Spring 2017 Class Schedule
School of Education
- Note these abbreviations for the days of the week: M-Monday, T-Tuesday, W-Wednesday, R-Thursday, F-Friday, S-Saturday, U-Sunday
- Building names are abbreviated and can be determined by looking at the Campus Map.
- Sections that have not been assigned an instructor are listed with "staff."
- Classes that have not been assigned a classroom are listed with "TBA."
- Classes that do not have a standard meeting pattern are listed with "ARR."
|Course||Title of Course||Credit||Ref. No.||Section||Day||Hour||Bldg.||Room||Instructor||Consent Required||Seats Remaining||Status|
|439||Content Area Rdng and La||3.0||18302||LEC 0001||W||4:30P - 7:15P||EDUC||00118||Richards IV,Dean D||No||2||OPEN|
|439||Content Area Rdng and La||3.0||18493||LEC 0002||R||4:30P - 7:15P||EDUC||00243||Panther,Leah M||No||11||OPEN|
|5439||Content Area Rdng and La||3.0||18303||LEC 0001||W||4:30P - 7:15P||EDUC||00118||Richards IV,Dean D||No||29||OPEN|
|5439||Content Area Rdng and La||3.0||18494||LEC 0002||R||4:30P - 7:15P||EDUC||00243||Panther,Leah M||No||28||OPEN|
|5510||Classrm-Based Lit Asmnt||3.0||13032||LEC 0001||M||4:30P - 7:15P||ARR||SEE NOTES||Peterman,Nora||No||17||OPEN|
|Class meets at the Plaza Branch of the KC Public Library. Regular Academic|
|5511||Reading Assessment & Eva||3.0||14604||LEC 0001||ARR||ARR||INTERNET||Peterman,Nora||No||14||OPEN|
|5515||Seminar In Reading||3.0||18059||LEC 0001||W||4:30P - 7:15P||EDUC||00019||Gembero,Erjabo Abich||No||25||OPEN|
|5601||Organ & Guid Rdg Prog||3.0||14968||LEC 0001||ARR||ARR||INTERNET||McNeil,Hilary Dawn||No||20||OPEN|
|Class is taught via the Internet. Go to http://blackboard.umkc.edu/ and log-in with your SSO for complete class information. For help using this resource, contact the Call Center at 816-235-2000.Regular Academic|
|5650||Sem Dyslexia&Rel Lrn Dis||3.0||18060||RSD 0001||ARR||ARR||INTERNET||Kavanaugh,Ann M||No||20||OPEN|