Spring 2017 Class Schedule
School of Biological Sciences
- Note these abbreviations for the days of the week: M-Monday, T-Tuesday, W-Wednesday, R-Thursday, F-Friday, S-Saturday, U-Sunday
- Building names are abbreviated and can be determined by looking at the Campus Map.
- Sections that have not been assigned an instructor are listed with "staff."
- Classes that have not been assigned a classroom are listed with "TBA."
- Classes that do not have a standard meeting pattern are listed with "ARR."
Life Sciences - Anatomy
|Course||Title of Course||Credit||Ref. No.||Section||Day||Hour||Bldg.||Room||Instructor||Consent Required||Seats Remaining||Status|
|218L||Intro Anatomy Laboratory||2.0||10125||LAB 002L||M||10:00A - 12:50P||BSB||0B009||Allen,Rachael Chloe||No||22||OPEN|
|Note: Students enrolling in LS ANAT 118L lab section will also be enrolled in LS ANAT 118L RSD section. Regular Academic|
|218L||Intro Anatomy Laboratory||-||10126||RSD 0001||M||09:00A - 09:50A||SCB||0C213||Allen,Rachael Chloe||No||22||OPEN|