Spring 2017 Class Schedule
- Note these abbreviations for the days of the week: M-Monday, T-Tuesday, W-Wednesday, R-Thursday, F-Friday, S-Saturday, U-Sunday
- Building names are abbreviated and can be determined by looking at the Campus Map.
- Sections that have not been assigned an instructor are listed with "staff."
- Classes that have not been assigned a classroom are listed with "TBA."
- Classes that do not have a standard meeting pattern are listed with "ARR."
|Course||Title of Course||Credit||Ref. No.||Section||Day||Hour||Bldg.||Room||Instructor||Consent Required||Seats Remaining||Status|
|102||Career and Major Plannin||2.0||14990||LEC 0001||MW||2:00P - 2:50P||ASSC||00237||Carr,Andrea Lynn||No||1||OPEN|
|102||Career and Major Plannin||2.0||14991||LEC 0002||MW||3:00P - 3:50P||ASSC||00238||Carr,Andrea Lynn||No||0||CLOSED|
|102||Career and Major Plannin||2.0||17749||LEC 0003||MW||11:00A - 11:50A||ASSC||00237||Carr,Andrea Lynn||No||0||CLOSED|
|102||Career and Major Plannin||2.0||18116||LEC 0004||R||09:00A - 10:50A||ASSC||00237||Carr,Andrea Lynn||No||3||OPEN|
|202||Next Steps in Career & M||1.0||15077||LEC 0001||ARR||ARR||ARR||Carr,Andrea Lynn||No||21||OPEN|
|Description: In UNIV 202, a student will actively engage in an educational and career-planning process to further explore personal decision making, personal characteristics and strengths as they apply to educational and career goals, and opportunities to volunteer, job shadow, or gain insights from academic and career communities of interest. Goal setting, readings, reflections, action planning and activities will all be involved to facilitate the selection of an appropriate plan of study. Regular Academic|