Spring 2017 Class Schedule
College of Arts & Sciences
- Note these abbreviations for the days of the week: M-Monday, T-Tuesday, W-Wednesday, R-Thursday, F-Friday, S-Saturday, U-Sunday
- Building names are abbreviated and can be determined by looking at the Campus Map.
- Sections that have not been assigned an instructor are listed with "staff."
- Classes that have not been assigned a classroom are listed with "TBA."
- Classes that do not have a standard meeting pattern are listed with "ARR."
|Course||Title of Course||Credit||Ref. No.||Section||Day||Hour||Bldg.||Room||Instructor||Consent Required||Seats Remaining||Status|
|495||Urban Studies Internship||1.0-6.0||12871||LEC 0001||ARR||ARR||ARR||Wagner,Jacob Aaron||Yes||6||OPEN|
|499WI||Urban Studies Seminar||3.0||12872||LEC 0001||F||12:00P - 2:45P||RH||00312||Driever,Steven L||No||6||OPEN|
|Note: Cross-listed with Geog 499WI Regular Academic|