Summer 2015 Class Schedule
College of Arts & Sciences
- Note these abbreviations for the days of the week: M-Monday, T-Tuesday, W-Wednesday, R-Thursday, F-Friday, S-Saturday, U-Sunday
- Building names are abbreviated and can be determined by looking at the Campus Map.
- Sections that have not been assigned an instructor are listed with "staff."
- Classes that have not been assigned a classroom are listed with "TBA."
- Classes that do not have a standard meeting pattern are listed with "ARR."
|Course||Title of Course||Credit||Ref. No.||Section||Day||Hour||Bldg.||Room||Instructor||Consent Required||Seats Remaining||Status|
|300||Discourse III||3.0||33596||LEC 0001||ARR||ARR||INTERNET||Dickerson,Rhiannon L||No||3||OPEN|
|Five Week - First|
|300||Discourse III||3.0||33597||LEC 0002||ARR||ARR||INTERNET||Melling,Steven Paul||No||-3||CLOSED|
|300||Discourse III||3.0||33598||LEC 0003||ARR||ARR||INTERNET||Irons,Jeannie Marie||No||-2||CLOSED|
|300||Discourse III||3.0||33599||LEC 0004||MTWR||10:00A - 11:15A||HH||00109||Polo,Sarah||No||4||OPEN|
|300||Discourse III||3.0||33737||LEC 0005||ARR||ARR||INTERNET||Bayless,Peter Neil||No||0||CLOSED|
|300||Discourse III||3.0||33806||LEC 0006||ARR||ARR||INTERNET||Mcdonald,Michael Kel||No||7||OPEN|
|Class is taught via the Internet. Go to http://blackboard.umkc.edu/ and log-in with your SSO for complete class information. For help using this resource, contact the Call Center at 816-235-2000.Five Week - First|