Summer 2016 Class Schedule
School of Education
- Note these abbreviations for the days of the week: M-Monday, T-Tuesday, W-Wednesday, R-Thursday, F-Friday, S-Saturday, U-Sunday
- Building names are abbreviated and can be determined by looking at the Campus Map.
- Sections that have not been assigned an instructor are listed with "staff."
- Classes that have not been assigned a classroom are listed with "TBA."
- Classes that do not have a standard meeting pattern are listed with "ARR."
|Course||Title of Course||Credit||Ref. No.||Section||Day||Hour||Bldg.||Room||Instructor||Consent Required||Seats Remaining||Status|
|439||Content Area Rdng and La||3.0||31513||LEC 0001||MW||1:30P - 4:15P||EDUC||00260||Panther,Leah M||No||18||OPEN|
|Note: Admission to Teacher Education Program or consent of instructor is required.Regular Academic|
|5439||Content Area Rdng and La||3.0||33313||LEC 0001||MW||1:30P - 4:15P||EDUC||00260||Panther,Leah M||No||22||OPEN|
|5520||Practicum in Reading||3.0||33198||PRA 0001||MTWR||08:30A - 12:30P||ARR||SEE NOTES||Nash,Kindel Turner||No||23||OPEN|
|Class meets at University Academy. Four Week - First|