Summer 2016 Class Schedule
College of Arts & Sciences
- Note these abbreviations for the days of the week: M-Monday, T-Tuesday, W-Wednesday, R-Thursday, F-Friday, S-Saturday, U-Sunday
- Building names are abbreviated and can be determined by looking at the Campus Map.
- Sections that have not been assigned an instructor are listed with "staff."
- Classes that have not been assigned a classroom are listed with "TBA."
- Classes that do not have a standard meeting pattern are listed with "ARR."
|Course||Title of Course||Credit||Ref. No.||Section||Day||Hour||Bldg.||Room||Instructor||Consent Required||Seats Remaining||Status|
|110L||Understand Earth Lab||2.0||31414||LAB 001L||MW||12:30P - 3:00P||FH||00403||Kato,Yurika||No||10||OPEN|
|Five Week - Second|
|110L||Understand Earth Lab||2.0||32235||LAB 002L||T||5:30P - 8:45P||FH||00403||Ahmad,Soma Salam||No||10||OPEN|
|110R||Understanding the Earth||3.0||32384||LEC 0003||ARR||ARR||INTERNET||Davies,Caroline Pick||No||29||OPEN|
|Class is taught via the Internet. Go to http://blackboard.umkc.edu/ and log-in with your SSO for complete class information. For help using this resource, contact the Call Center at 816-235-2000.Regular Academic|
|110R||Understanding the Earth||3.0||33000||LEC 0004||MWF||10:00A - 10:50A||FH||00427||Ahmad,Khaldoun Ibrah||No||25||OPEN|
|496||Environmental Internship||1.0-4.0||32435||IXT 0001||ARR||ARR||ARR||Davies,Caroline Pick||Yes||29||OPEN|
|496||Environmental Internship||1.0-4.0||33595||IXT 0002||ARR||ARR||ARR||Davies,Caroline Pick||Yes||29||OPEN|