- 52 students received individual grants through SUROP and SEARCH ($107, 565)
- 17 disciplines represented, including Biological Sciences, Communication Studies, Art History, Urban Studies, Psychology, Civil Engineering, Medicine, Physics, Chemistry, and Latina/o Studies
- Between 2014 and 2016, 35% of students who earned SUROP and SEARCH grants were first-generation college students.
- Between 2104 and 2016, approximately 25% of students who earned SUROP and SEARCH grants self-identified as African-American, Hispanic/Latina, Asians from under-represented groups, and students who identify with two or more ethnic/racial groups.
- 228 students experienced Eureka classes, offered in Biology, Classics, the Conservatory, English, Discourse, Mathematics, Political Sciences, and Urban Planning.
- 131 students presented their work at the SUROP Poster Symposium, URC@D, and the Annual
Symposium of Undergraduate Research & Creative Scholarship.
- 15 different disciplines represented, including Art History, English, History, Political Science, Physics, Geosciences, Biological Sciences, Math, Chemistry, and Psychology.