Student Health and Wellness

Student Health and Wellness can evaluate and treat acute illnesses and stable chronic illnesses. Student Health is staffed by Nurse Practitioners (NPs) and Registered Nurses (RNs) with physician consultation.

COVID Vaccination Clinic:

When: September 16th, 10am-3pm

Where: Oak Street Residence Hall RM# 2003 


 How to get a replacement vaccination card if vaccinated in Missouri:

ShowMeVax immunization records can be requested via email or fax. Individuals are able to complete the Request for Official State of Missouri Immunization Records form and the DHSS will send them a copy of the immunization record on file in ShowMeVax - our statewide registry. Or email the completed form to or fax to 573-526-0238.


Other University Resources