Send Us Your Transcripts

Transfer students must submit final, official transcripts for all college-level coursework attempted. Conditional admission is granted to students who have outstanding admissions documents such as official transcripts complete with all coursework attempted and degrees awarded.

Submit Your Official Transcripts

Transfer work will not be posted to your UMKC academic record until we have received official transcripts directly from the transferring school or in a sealed envelope.

Failure to submit final, official transcripts may result in you being ineligible to enroll in future terms. 

Please submit your official transcripts using one of these methods.

  • By mail
    • UMKC Office of Admissions
      Administrative Center
      5115 Oak St., Room 120
      Kansas City, MO 64112
  • By secure email
  • By electronic transfer through your academic institution