MARCH 13, 2020 UPDATE
The Writing Studio will continue to offer individual writing consultations by Zoom and email.
UMKC students can schedule an appointment for a writing consultation at
request an email session here.
The Writing Studio's Zoom meeting room (304-507-3962) will be open for drop-in sessions during operating
hours when writing consultants are available.
If you need help scheduling an appointment or have questions you may email
email@example.com or call 816.235.5010 or 816.235.1146
during business hours.
Welcome to the Writing Studio! We're here to assist you with any aspect of
your writing from class assignments to personal projects. Check out what's
happening by clicking on the dots below.
News and Events
- We're in the Oak Street classroom (Mondays 5:30-7:30 p.m.) and the Johnson Hall lobby (Wednesdays 6-8 p.m.) every week!
Click here for more info.
- Spring 2020: The Writing Studio's Atterbury Student Success Center and Miller
Nichols Library locations are both open! The Atterbury Student Success
Center location will be open for appointments and walk-ins from January
21 to May 15, and the Miller Nichols Library location will be open for
walk-ins from February 3 to May 10.
- The Writing Studio is now accepting
email session requests
for the Spring 2020 semester!
- The Writing Studio is located in the Atterbury Student Success Center and
Miller Nichols Library! Click here
for more info!
- Online writing consultations now available via Zoom and email. Check out our
Make an appointment page.
- For 24/7
tutoring assistance, UMKC students may access