Each of our fraternities and sororities have both alumni and faculty/staff advisors to support our chapter. Our chapter advisors are very active and highly dedicated to the success of our fraternity and sorority community. The role of the advisors includes, but are not limited to
· Get to know chapter members, executive board members, advisors and fraternity/sorority staff.
· Attend chapter meetings as needed by the chapter members.
· Advise specific chapter members in their positions.
· Attend UMKC Fraternity and Sorority Advisors meetings twice a semester.
· Provide academic support, resources and tips to chapters.
· Encourage members to support and participate in other campus activities and events.
· Challenge the chapter and individual members to grow and improve.
· Stay up-to-date on what is happening with the chapter and members.
· Assist with connection for internships, career or higher education opportunities.
· Advocate for the members, the chapters and the fraternity and sorority community.”
We are thankful for the insight our advisors provide through the advisors meetings. Advisors meetings take place twice each semester and additional meetings are scheduled as needed. If you need to be in contact with a specific chapter's Advisor, please contact Shelby Coxon at email@example.com.
2012 Agenda and minutes (PDF)
2011 Agenda and minutes (PDF)
2010 Agenda and minutes (PDF)
2009 Agenda and minutes (PDF)
2008 Agenda and minutes (PDF)