- Nationally, 71% of all fraternity and sorority member graduate, while only 50% of non-members graduate.
- The All fraternity and sorority GPA is higher than the overall collegiate GPA.
- Since 1910, 85% of the Supreme Court Justices have been fraternity or sorority members.
- 85% of the Fortune 500 key executives are fraternity or sorority members.
- Of the nation's 50 largest corporations, 43 are headed by fraternity or sorority members.
- 76% of Who's Who in America are fraternity or sorority members.
- All but two Presidents since 1825 have been fraternity or sorority members.
- 70% of the U.S. Presidents' cabinet members since 1900 have been fraternity or sorority members.
76% of U.S. Senators are fraternity or sorority members.
- Both women appointed to the U.S. Supreme Court were sorority members.
- Over 85% of the student leaders on 730 campuses are members of Greek-letter organizations.
- Less than 2% of average college student expenses go towards membership dues.
- A study by the University of Missouri found that Greeks throughout the US and Canada are more involved on their campuses and rate their overall university experience better.
- The same study found that fraternity or sorority members are more involved in their communities; and give more generously to their alma maters.
- Fraternity or sorority members form the largest network of volunteers in the U.S.-Nationally, fraternity or sorority members volunteer approximately 10 million hours of community service annually.
- Fraternity or sorority membership strongly encourages within its community to uphold the ideals that they were founded on: sisterhood and brotherhood, scholarship, leadership, philanthropy, and becoming better citizens of society.
- Hazing is against National Fraternity or Sorority Headquarters policies.
Nationally, fraternity or sorority members are the largest and most visible value-based student organizations.