Policies and Procedures
Process for updating degree audits (coming soon)
Process for updating Major Maps (coming soon)
Process for changing a student's major (coming soon)
Program Change Form (Word)
Procedure for grade changes [coming soon]
Image Now and how to get access (coming soon)
Procedures and documentation for changing an existing course or adding a new course or subject can be found on the Office of the Provost website here.
Faculty who require students to register at third-party sites, especially if grades are stored on the third-party server are only allowed for students to register and utilize these services if they are an approved vendor listed below. If a publisher has not signed a FERPA-compliance agreement with UMKC any instructor who requires a student to sign up for a non-approved site is placing the students and the institution at risk for a possible FEPRPA violation. The following third party vendors have appropriate security clearance and agreements with UMKC.
- McGraw-Hill Education (pending approval)
The following is a list of approved third party software vendors that have been approved and cleared by UMKC’s security administrator. The approved software vendors are used to provide online solutions for the various offices and or schools listed below.
- Ad Astra – Registration & Records
- ActiveNetwork - eCommerce and event registration
- Akcia – School of Medicine and School of Nursing
- GradeFirst – Student Athletics
- BlackBoard – UM System
- iModules - Alumni Affairs
- Intelliworks - School of Education
- LiveText – School of Education
- NaceLink (RooCareer Network) – Career Services
- Point & Click – Student Health Center
- Tutor Track – Center for Academic Development
- TurnIt IN - Provost’s Office
- RecTrack – Swinney Recreation Center
Any Academic Units or campus support office wanting to purchase and use third party software must be approved by the Chief Information Officer and meet all security requirements required by UMKC. For additional information contact Doug Swink, Registrar or Andy Goodenow, Associate CIO.