We are here to help, support and assist you with your F-1 and J-1 immigration questions and issues. If you have any questions regarding whether something is allowed under the regulations of your visa, please consult your advisor. 

If you need to leave the United States with an expired visa, which you will be renewing in your home country, you may experience heightened scrutiny, vetting or delay in renewal. Please schedule your request for renewal appointment as early as possible.

Student Support