Forms and Resources

We've provided a list of resources and forms for the most common issues facing international students.

Answers to Your Questions

If you can't find the answer to your question, this chart will direct you to additional sources of information.

Request Full-Time Equivalency (under-enrollment)

F-1 Students:

Spring 2024 F-1 FTE form (PDF)

Summer 2024 F-1 FTE form (PDF)

J-1 Students:

J-1 FTE Form (PDF)

Add dependents

Get a Missouri driver's license

Having trouble getting a driver license?

Want to buy a car?

Lost your documents?

Traveling outside the United States?

Want to participate in a Study Abroad program?

International students may participate in semester or short-term study abroad programs through UMKC’s Study Abroad and Global Engagement (SAGE). Outgoing UMKC Study Abroad students, whether they are U.S. citizens or international enrollees, are required to purchase GeoBlue health insurance for the duration of the study abroad program.

Avoid scams

Avoid scams (PDF)

If the scope of your question is beyond UMKC, you may want to talk to an authority on immigration.

Need advice from an immigration attorney?

Inclusion on this list does is not an endorsement and does not constitute any guarantees, warranties or promises regarding the outcome of your legal matter. Exclusion of local or regional immigration lawyers from this list does not represent in any way a judgment on the services they provide.